If you want to organise your Canva workspace and designs but you can't be bothered with another online course or sharing my time with others, book your own session at a time that suits you.
- All sessions will be run through Zoom.
- Sessions will be approximately one and a half hours long.
- Book your session at a time that suits you.
- First, I'll run through the basics.
- Then we'll get stuck in to get things sorted, with you working on your own files while sharing your screen!
The Basics will cover:
- Folder Management: Folder names and structure. You can download a PDF to brainstorm your own folder structures before the session.
- Naming Conventions: Design names and saving designs. You can also download a PDF to brainstorm your own naming conventions before the session.
- Using Designs: Duplicating designs or pages when making changes or re-using.
- OrganiSZing Designs: Doing it! Moving and saving designs into the relevant folders.
Getting organized is easier than you think
If you need more assistance you can book further one-on-one sessions as and when required.
Hi there, I'm Ursula!
Over the past 30 years I've become a wiz at organizing all things "digital & electronic filing".
I'd love to help you get back more of your time and sanity! With this 'doing it sesh' you'll be well on your way to getting your Canva workspace organized and de-cluttered, doing a proverbial 'Marie Kondo' on your Canva files!